Bluegrass United Boys' Soccer
Pre-Season Player Information
IMPORTANT: The remainder of this season's fees are due by July 9th. The combined registration/insurance fees are $200. The liability insurance fee will be given to Bluegrass United and each athlete needs to pay this fee only once per school year no matter how many BU sports they may participate in. If you participate in another BU sport during the 2021/2022 school year, you will not need to pay this fee again. Simply let them know you have already paid it through Boys' Soccer. Once again, all checks should be made payable to Bluegrass United Boys' Soccer and mailed to Jenna Newell (please email us if you need the address again).
IMPORTANT: Team members are expected to prepare fitness wise for the upcoming season. Please click on the pre-season training goals below for more information.
Upcoming Soccer Activities
Our season will officially kick-off with our 8th Annual Soccer Challenge. It will take place on Tuesday, July 13th from 6-9pm at Shilito Park in Lexington.
- A mandatory (for those who have not previously attended a parents' meeting) parents' meeting will take place on Thursday, July 15th at 7:00 pm. At the same time, the players will have a mandatory team meeting, fitness testing and a inter-squad scrimmage. All activities on this date will take place at our home field.
- Our annual team soccer camp will take place on Saturday, July 17th from 8:15am-9;45pm. The team mini-camp will take place at Berea Community Park Extension.
- Our Blue/White Game and team picnic will take place on Saturday, July 24th.
- Our first game is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, July 31st.
- During the summer, we will practice from 7-9pm on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and also on Saturday mornings from 10am-noon. After Labor Day, we will move the weekday practices to an earlier time on the same evenings. Saturday's practice time will remain the same all season long.
- Our team will play in two overnight tournaments this coming season. Those tournaments will take place the weekends of September 10th (varsity only) and October 22nd (both varsity and JV).
More information for all activities listed will be sent at a later date.